Lusomorango – Organização de Produtores de Pequenos Frutos, S.A. (hereinafter Lusomorango), complies with the obligations arising from the Data Protection Law, the Law on the processing of personal data and the protection of privacy in the electronic elecommunications sector. The privacy and cookies policy explains how Lusomorango will treat any personal information that users give when using this website and the services that are hereby made available.
1. Data Collection and Registration
Lusomorango is committed to protecting the privacy of users of its website, collects only the personal information of those who provide it voluntarily and only uses it for the purposes for which it was provided.
The personal data collected by Lusomorango are processed automatically and are intended for the management of the client's file, services, and requests for support. The collection and processing of personal data is also intended for use in contacts for the purposes of:
- Ensure the normal operation of the contracted service, its management and billing;
- Communicate scheduled interventions, report problems and / or other situations of relevance and / or impact on services or support routes;
- Promote the communication required by contract, using the form of communication stipulated by the user (General Conditions for the provision of service);
- Send general and advertising information regarding Lusomorango and the services it provides.
- The data provided are integrated into a database, and its processing is automated, organized and maintained directly by Lusomorango, in accordance with the legality established under the protection of personal data. People under 18 must obtain authorization from their parents or legal guardians before accessing or making personal data available on the website.
2. Rectification or deletion of the data provided
2.1. Data provision and rectification
Lusomorango guarantees at all times to the holder of personal data the right to access, change and rectify their data, through a reserved area, duly protected, by mandatory authentication and by an SSL certificate, also guaranteeing that the personal data are safe from unauthorized access by unauthorized third parties.
Provision of data is not mandatory.
2.3. Data deletion
Personal data will be kept in order to allow the identification of its holders for the period of time necessary for the pursuit of the purposes of collection or further processing and will be deleted, in the cases provided for by law, without prejudice to the fulfillment of other legal obligations of Lusomorango provided for in the law, namely, fiscal ones.
3. Security and use of your data
Lusomorango undertakes not to sell, lease or transmit to third parties any personal data sent by the users of the site, without prejudice to being able to do so with the user's permission or when required by law. Lusomorango ensures that, as far as is required and feasible, in view of current technical knowledge, adequate technical measures have been adopted and organized to protect personal data against accidental or unlawful destruction, alteration and / or dissemination of personal data.
4. Period of personal data storage
After the collection of individualized personal information voluntarily transmitted by the user, Lusomorango will retain and maintain the data for the period necessary for the purposes of its treatment, but may delete it, with knowledge to the users, if it breaches legal obligations related to the provision of personal data.
6. Responsible entity
The entity responsible for the protection of personal data is Lusomorango, headquartered at Rua da Bemposta, nº1 – loja 2 Apartado 66 – 7630-908 São Teotónio, legal person nº 50716961, who bears a duty of professional secrecy in everything that concerns the exercise of that function. The entity responsible for the protection of personal data, as well as data controllers, including subcontractors, and all persons involved in any data processing operation, are obliged to a duty of confidentiality in addition to their professional secrecy duties established by law, duties that remain even after the end of their functions.
Lusomorango can be contacted through the following contacts:
- Lusomorango – Organização de Produtores de Pequenos Frutos, S.A.
- Address: Rua da Bemposta, nº1 – loja 2 Apartado 66 – 7630-908 São Teotónio
- Email: email@example.com
- Telephone: +351 283 959 245